Steve and I really timed this baby thing pretty perfectly. Ava was born in May and will have plenty of time to build up her immune system before RSV season strikes. Steve and I are off of work all summer to enjoy the sun, good weather, and time with the babe. We figure we may as well take advantage of this time off to do some good traveling.
This summer we are off for a trip to Idaho where we will make stops in McCall, Lewiston (where Steve went to college), and Coeur D'Lene/Post Falls. Then we are off to Whitefish, Montana for a week at a cabin on the lake to relax with family and friends. After a quick week home, we are off again for some divine time in California. I can't wait! Ava will be able to meet her great grandmother, more cousins, aunts, uncles, and other extended family and friends. I can't wait to dip her little toes in the pacific and dig them in the sand. It will be good for the soul!
then, it will be time to dig back into the grind. but i have a feeling it will be a little more fun with this little girl around.
No comments:
Post a Comment